Consistent, proactive, and thoughtful healthcare is not only a priority, it is a demand by all who live well. Bespoke Surgical is a medical practice built on this understanding. Modern men, women, and members of all identities have become adept at making the most of life. They believe in living fully and completely in all aspects of work, fitness, relationships, and family. This makes excellent healthcare more important than ever.
We pride ourselves on creating and maintaining the kind of standards in medical service, surroundings, and relationships that our clients appreciate and are accustomed to in every other facet of their lives. Located in New York, our office truly exemplifies elevated modern medical architecture. The balance between wellness and the space in which it is delivered is essential in the overall well-being of our clients. Experiencing it allows one to truly understand the art of healing.
At Bespoke Surgical, you are our first priority. With that in mind, over the last decade we have explored and analyzed all aspects of current insurers and insurance policies. In the end, we have found that the system as it stands today does not support the elite level of expertise, care, and involvement that we seek to provide. For this reason, we made the conscious decision to solely accept out-of-network policies or direct client payment. The overall goal is to keep your out-of-pocket cost as low as possible. That being said, we pride ourselves on our continual humanitarian work.
We are keenly aware that not all men in our community are fortunate enough to receive equal healthcare and lifestyle services. To that end, we believe in giving back. Thanks to you and our decision to only accept out-of-network insurances, our innovative model allows us to channel a portion of our profits back to supporting community-based medicaid policies.
- Los Angeles Business Journal 2017 Healthcare Leadership Forum & Awards Finalist
- Crain’s New York 2020 Notable 2020 Leaders & Executives
- 2020 – TUSHY’s Buttcon
- 2019 – TUSHY’s Buttcon
- 2018 – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS)’s 4th Annual Colon and Rectal Conference: Pelvic Floor Disorder
Here are some links to other health-related conversation topics where Bespoke has taken part:
- Underwear hygiene
- Strep throat via analingus
- Q and A for Mel Magazine
- Exercises for better sex
- Anal bleaching
- Why gays need bidets
- Best diet for sex
- Rimming FAQs
- Guide to anal fingering
- Butt-care products
- Behind the Bum: Hole Etiquette
- Everything You Want to Know About Anal Sex
- Survey Says: These Are Americans’ Favorite Sex Positions
- Lube Shooters Are a Bottom’s Best Friend
- How to Have Shower Sex—Plus 5 Sex Positions to Make It Even Better
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Prostate
- Lube is for Everyone
- This Is Why Your Private Area Is Dark
- All Things Anal – Bad in Bed Podcast
- The “Bottom” Line On Anal – Sex with Emily Podcast
- This Proctologist Gets It – Savage Lovecast
- Anal Play: Positions, Prep & Pleasure! – Sex with Dr. Jess Podcast
- Issues That Can Result From Bottoming – Dr. Joe Kort Podcast
- Is Too Much Time on the Peloton Literally Crushing Your Private Parts?
- When It Comes to Sex Positions, Millennials and Boomers Can Actually Agree on One Thing
- Advice on Anal Sex Issues with Straight Couples
- What Is Anal Bleaching?
- Do You Need to Anal Douche Before Butt Stuff?
- How To Choose Between Soft and Strong Toilet Paper
- Does Gen Z Hate Receiving Oral Sex?
- How Does Your Sex Partner Number Stack Up Against Other Americans?
- Most Common Anal Issues with Gay Men
- The Deadly STI You May Already Have and Can Do Something About
- The Benefits of Using CBD Oil for Anal Sex
- Topical CBD Treatment Associated With Benefit In Anal Fissures
“Incredible practice. Both Doctor Goldstein and Doctor Lavender were professional and very helpful and informative through the process. It’s great to know someone advising in the community is a part of the community. A special thanks to Doc Lavender – he is so charming and helpful. All around great experience.” – Austin Siller, December 2020
“Dr. Goldstein has been treating me for several years now. He has performed two surgeries on me as well as more minor procedures and he has really improved my quality of life! His office is beautiful and easy to get to and I’ve rarely had to wait in his waiting area for very long. He and his staff have always been friendly and respectful and I always look forward to seeing them. You can’t go wrong when you have the best!” – M.S., March 2020
“Dr. Goldstein is an excellent surgeon. He really does care, completely understands and respects that my butt has more than one function. I won’t let anyone other than him resolve issues that may arise.” – Sam Wab, February 2020
“Flawless experience from booking to consultation. One of the best experiences with a doctor ever.” – Dylan McKeon, March 2019
“Excellent and friendly staff. I know Dr. Goldstein is busy, but I never feel rushed, he always seems to have time for a chat and to answer any/all questions I have. I’m so very glad my butt is in his care.” – Tim Martin, February 2019