WHAT ARE BUTT FACIALS?
Skin treatments for the booty, also known as “butt facials” or “booty facials”, can be beneficial for cleansing those tough-to-reach spots and targeting a variety of skin-care concerns such as clogged pores, breakouts and acne, ingrown hairs, sun damage, and hyperpigmented skin – all of which can be caused by daily friction, general sweat, exercising, shaving, or waxing/sugaring.
Whether you want to look camera-ready, long for a spahh-like experience, or simply wish to rid yourself of pesky breakouts, you can take the first step toward reaching your smooth, healthy-skin-booty-goals by booking your first treatment with us. When it comes to caring for your behind, Bespoke has got your back(side). Treat yourself to a butt facial today!
The Glow Down (There) – 60 mins $150
For anyone showing some extra skin – photo shoots, bathing suits, dancing, bodybuilding, or when you just want soft, smooth cheeks for yourself (or someone special).
- Surface Level Extractions (surface/hand method only)
- High Frequency Treatment to promote collagen stimulation and elastin production
- Choice of Jelly Masks customized to your skincare concern
The Super Glow Down (There) – 75 mins $200
Our next-level intensive cheek treatment. From deeper extractions, to a BT Micro Ultrasonic Exfoliation, to a longer relaxing massage, this service is for those who want some extra care (and results) for their derriere.
- Deep-penetrating extractions (using lancet and comedone tools)
- High Frequency to promote collagen stimulation and elastin production
- BT Micro for a deeper, ultrasonic exfoliation
- Massage for relaxation, circulation, and muscle tension relief
- Mix and match custom Jelly-Mask to address multiple concerns
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- It is recommended to use the restroom and shower before the visit
- Wear inexpensive, breathable underwear on the day of your visit
- Please wait 1 week after sun exposure to the area
- Avoid using products that can cause skin sensitivity such as Retinols, Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic acid, etc. for one week prior to your visit
- If you have a history of Herpes Simplex viral infections, a prescription antiviral medication is required three days prior to treatment and for five days post
- If you have any open lesions or sores, please wait for them to heal before you schedule your appointment
If you have any allergies or any of the following contraindications, please inform your Licensed Aesthetician as parts of the treatment might be substituted.
- Pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices
- Metal plates or pins in the application area
- Are under a physician’s care for a disorder, illness, disease, or injury
AFTER YOUR VISIT
- Enjoy the smoothness!
- Feel free to shower the night of your visit or the morning after, and be sure to moisturize the area
- Resume moisturizing the area normally to keep the skin’s hydration levels optimal
- Refrain from excessive sweating for 24 hours post-treatment
- Avoid exfoliating the area or using products that may cause irritation for a week after your treatment
- No waxing, shaving, chemical hair removal, or laser hair removal for at least two weeks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I get the butt facial if I have an active breakout?
A: If the breakout is minor, you may find the butt facial will actually help treat and prevent the acne when using suitable products for your skin. However, if you have moderate to severe acne, we can consult on a treatment plan to help prevent further breakouts.
Q: Can I do Bleaching + Butt facial at the same time?
A: We can add on the bleaching at the end of the facial, as the bleaching is primarily done on the crack, and the facial products will primarily be on the cheeks. It will add additional time, so please book both treatments together in advance.
Q: Can I get a facial anywhere else on my body or face?
A: At Bespoke Surgical, we only focus on the butt because that’s our specialty.
Q: What if I use retinol on my butt?
A: Do not use any products that may increase your skin sensitivity for one week prior to your visit. These include Retinols, Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic Acid, etc.
Booking an Appointment at our New York City Practice
If you are interested in learning more about our body and butt treatment services for scars and blemishes, book a free consultation appointment today! If you are an existing client, book your appointment here.
Ready to become a client?