HIPAA Terms and Conditions
I, or my authorized representative, request that health information regarding my care and treatment be released as set forth:
In accordance with New York State Law and the Privacy Rule of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), I understand that:
1. This authorization may include disclosure of information relating to ALCOHOL and DRUG ABUSE, MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT, except psychotherapy notes, and CONFIDENTIAL HIV-RELATED INFORMATION.
2. By authorizing the release of HIV-related, alcohol or drug treatment, or mental health treatment information, the recipient is prohibited from redisclosing such information without my authorization unless permitted to do so under federal or state law. I understand that I have the right to request a list of people who may receive or use my HIV-related information without authorization. If I experience discrimination because of the release or disclosure of HIV-related information, I may contact the New York State Division of Human Rights at (212) 480-2493 or the New York City Commission of Human Rights at (212) 306-7450. These agencies are responsible for protecting my rights.
3. I have the right to revoke this authorization at any time by writing to the health care provider listed below. I understand that I may revoke this authorization except to the extent that action has already been taken based on this authorization.
4. I understand that signing this authorization is voluntary. My treatment, payment, enrollment in a health plan, or eligibility for benefits will not be conditioned upon my authorization of this disclosure.
5. Information disclosed under this authorization might be redisclosed by the recipient (except as noted above in Item 2), and this redisclosure may no longer be protected by federal or state law.
6. Bespoke Surgical communicates primarily via e-mail. If you would prefer not to exchange personal health information via email, please contact us at (212) 206-1501. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that you are aware that email is not considered a secure method of communication and you agree to the risks. Our emails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
What Is a Rim Job? A rim job — also known as rimming or analingus...
The ongoing taboo associated with watching porn has lifted in recent years, as Americans continue...
We’ve all gotten the question. You know, the one that makes you panic, squirm, and...